Anonymous said: Thank you so much :') I'm just so scared that he won't like me if I'm bigger and it just makes me so upset but your right I should do it for myself. Do you have any advice on how to tone abs and thighs as opposed to actually losing a lot of weight? I don't mind losing some weight but I don't want to get obsessed with the idea of it x thank you again x your amazing
Darling, the only men that are worth your time are the ones that will love you unconditionally.
- Blogilates Video for Calf Muscle
- How to get skinny looking legs
- Thinner thighs and legs workout
- How to slim and tone those thighs
- Pumped up kicks workout
- Squat challenge
- Tone it up Thighs workout
- Sexy legs workout
- 10 minute Ballerina beauty, long legs, tight booty
- Love your legs workout
- Leg slimming exercises
Lower abs :
- 10 minute intense lower ab workout
- Best lower ab workout
- Blogilates lower abs
- The lower abs workout
- Ab blaster : lower abs
- Lauren Hefez lower abs workout
- 7 minute lower abs
- POP pilates : Lower belly pooch attack
- Core strength exercise for lower abs
- 5 Minute killer lower abs
Full abs :
- Intense full ab workout
- Total abs workout
- Bye bye muffin top
- POP pilates intense ab workout
- Standing abs
- Pilates series abs attack
- Stability ball abs workout
- POP pilates Slim waist
- POP HIIT Flat belly
- POP Pilates Muffintop massacre
- POP PIlates Abs on fire
- POP Pilates Cinch that waist
- POP Pilates Hard Core workout
- POP Pilates Hot abs
- POP Pilates Flatter my abs
- 6 minute abs of steel ab workout
- Awesome Ab exercises
- 8 minute abs workout
- VS Abs workout
For beginners :
Caramel Stuffed Quadruple Chocolate Cookies (recipe)
So this is my last giveaway for the summer since I’ll be on holiday soon and won’t be able to send the items, but I’ll be back in July which is when I’ll end the giveaway and send the items off to you!
What the lucky winner will get:
Happy Jackson lunch box (My Very Healthy Snacks)
Happy Jackson lunch containers (Variety)
Polar Watch FT60 (white)
Frends Taylor Headphones (rose gold)
Chanel CC cream
Chanel Multi Glow powder
Chanel Nail Polish (613, 615, 619)
This is over £430 ($720 USD) and all yours if you win!
How to win:
- Must be following me (I check) to follow click here
- Reblog only (likes don’t count, but you can like to bookmark it)
- Don’t reblog over 10 times per week (every week you can reblog 10 times, so that’s around 40 reblog)
- Message for 5 more entries, send me an ask (not giveaway related)
- Must have your ask open to I can tell you if you win
- You’ll be disqualified if you delete this text and replace it with a self promo.
- Must not be pro-self harm or have a self harm blog.
- Every reblog = one entry
I will be randomly picking a winner on July 14th when I get back from holiday OR when this post hits 8,000 notes.
This is my last giveaway until summer is over, so try your best to win guys!
Don’t forget 1 reblog = 1 entry.
I am shipping internationally so anyone has a chance (I’ll pay for shipping, don’t worry!).
I could use this tonight — well, every night — but more so tonight.
i miss this, i just want to be close to you again
Egg Sunny Side Up, Spinach & Mushrooms
This egg and veggie combo gives your body everything it needs in the mornings. The bread will keep you full until lunch and the protein from the egg will give you energy. Plus, nutrient-rich spinach is one of the best leafy greens to start off your day.
Plain Greek Yogurt, Blueberries & a Sprinkle of Cinnamon
If you have a sweet tooth, this one is for you. You will get a protein and probiotic boost from the Greek yogurt, and major antioxidants from the blueberries. Instead of using sugary honey on top, I sprinkled a pinch of cinnamon for a low-calorie kick.
Peanut Butter & Strawberries
While it may be simple, this energy breakfast is satisfying and delicious. Peanut butter on toast is one of my go-to snacks, but I like to add in some vitamin C-rich strawberries to help boost my immune system.
Egg Sunny Side Up, Avocado & Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
Being a self-professed avocado addict, this last recipe is my favorite of the four. Simply spread avocado on your bread, sprinkle some crushed red pepper, and top it off with an egg. The avocado will give your body healthy fats that promote shiny hair and glowing skin and the red pepper will give your metabolism a little boost too. If you’re a Sriracha fan, feel free to sub the spicy sauce for the crushed red pepper.
Some are rather unusual combinations, so excited to try them out!